Sunday, June 17, 2007

Beautiful Shoes are Forever

back before bonefish restaurant had opened, the resturant offered an evening when staff could bring in family & friends to sample the food. Anie graciously extended the offer to myself and her boyfriend, Paul. the food was an appealing offer, but at the time i think what really cemented our decison to go was the 3 drinks they were offering at no cost. but i digress. . . .

that evening i met Paul & Anie at the restaurant decked out in a fantastic denim skirt with a black ribbon sewed around the top of it, a black button down shirt that showed just the perfect amount of clevage and a pair of hot pink stilettos - the perfect and only necessary accessory.

i met them at the booth, paul hugged me and andrea (as only a best friend could do) looked me up and down and said: "i love the come-fuck-me shoes."

huh?

well, i knew they were hot. but come-fuck-me shoes? at that point my life i had been complimented on my shoes, told they were good looking, suitable, even gorgeous but never come fuck-me-shoes. there was only one reaction to have to this compliment: awesome.

since them i have accumulated a couple pair of come-fuck-me shoes that are pulled out on special occasions to make my feet (and attitude) look spectacular. you'll be happy to know that the hot pink stilletos are still among the choices.

and tonight, i found another pair in snakeskin. i fell in love upon seeing them. strutted around in the store and praised issac mizrahi for yet another beautiful fusion of quality and price. they are, i'm happy to say the newest addition to my come-fuck-me collection.

No comments: