Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday Update

The dog has finally tuckered out. Only after chewing a whole box of paper and forcing me to throw a ball for him only, huh, a gazillion times.

I think i'm ready to give up on technology. N and I (ok, mostly him) have been trying to fix a glitch in the audio of my computer for about a week now. We bought an external hard drive because the memory on my computer was so low and we thought that that might be a contributing factor, however, $90 later it has not made a lick of difference. Poor N has really been beside himself with the whole ordeal, I think he's tried everything under the sun to try to fix it but the problem persists like a bad headache. Itunes has just not been the same since . . .

In good news, we get our brand new Samsung 26" LCD HDTV today via Amazon. We will finally be able to watch our beloved Netflix in style and retire the 12" that i've had for about 10 years. The new TV marks a milestone for N, it's the first TV he's ever bought. Watch out, there will be plenty of pictures to come at the time of installation and well, celebration!!

Speaking of pictures, I finally posted a few pictures from the Halloween party @ A & H's. In case you were wondering, N & I went as Miami tourists, hence the gray wigs and capri pants with cherries (they are my mom's and she still thinks they're pretty hip!). N is wearing a Florida Key's tee-shirt which ironically enough was purchased @ Goodwill in Michigan. And if that isn't insipiration enough to click on my flickr than maybe this will: a (fuzzy but equally hilarious) pic of N comparing bellies with our friend who is 6 mo. pregnant.

Enjoy!

No comments: