Tuesday, March 11, 2008

And The Angels Sang Hallejulah!

Things that deserve the almighty Hallejulah, amen:

My dansko's have arrived. And although they make my feet feel like they are in a straight jacket, I hear that I will adjust, and they will stretch out. I just hope they are as good as everyone swears.

Working 7-3.30pm. Yes, I have to drag my butt out of bed before the sun even finds it acceptable to wake up but it also means I have 2 blissful hours of no customers. I also have the satisfaction of walking out when half the staff walks in.

Non sugar, non fat Carmel Machiato from Starbucks. Delicious and body conscious. Add in my employee discount and I can ride on the wings of angels for a blissful 30 minute lunch break.

Thanks to my DVR, I FINALLY got to see the season finally of Project Runway, and the fierce Christian did take the title. I bow to the greatness that is his 21 year old mind.

My mad google skills that allowed me to find John Mayer's secondary blog after he had shut down his official one. I don't know how I would get through my week without his clever (and HILARIOUS) commentary on his life & the whole aura surrounding celebrity. Unfortunately, Mr. Perez Hilton has also found it and has been linking it on to his own website. Is nothing sacred?

Verizon Wireless' New-Every-Two. Yes, my phone works and is decent shape but it was never something I really wanted. It's ugly and I took it only because it was the only Motorola and at that senseless point in my life I for some reason thought that Motorola was the be all and end all of cell phones. I've upgraded and it's great.

A GREAT sushi restaurant that is about 5 miles away. We had found a decent restaurant on the east side of the city but it took about 45 minutes to get there and the food was edible, but not great. Bayridge is great. Their spicy tuna actually surpasses Mikado's in GR.

And lastly, finding out, that it really is just all about positive thinking.

No comments: