Sunday, December 9, 2007

Backstreet's Back, ALL RIGHT!

Remember this guy? Yeah, I didn't expect you would. It's Howie from the Backstreet Boys and yesterday as N & I aimlessly wandered around downtown Orlando we stumbled upon a horse drawn carriage that contained these two. Yes, confirmed Perez Hilton, Howie and his long time girlfriend were married in downtown Orlando yesterday. They then headed to their reception in what?! That's right, a horse drawn carriage.

Apparently, the other BSB where in attendence and while I did see a lot of guys in tuxes mulling around the streets, I just didn't make the connection. I guess, I just never thought that Orlando was a Z-list hot spot.

It's funny how life sometimes comes full circle. It wasn't too many years ago that C & I rushed home from school and sat on the edge of our seats waiting for the new BSB video to premier on TRL. She was going to become Mrs. Littrel and I wanted to head down the aisle to become Mrs. Carter.

These days, I don't think either of us would wish that on our worst enemy. Afterall, did you get a chance to watch the delectable and completely dysfunctional House of Carter (on E!)?

All in all, I can say that was the my first celebrity encounter (even though it was less encounter and more, well, happenstance) if you don't count the time i ran into Lee VanAmeyde at Target where as I roamed through rows of christmas delights and sang softly to myself various christmas carols he looked at me and said "don't think because you're singing christmas carols i'm going to put you on tv." I just looked at him for a moment and continued pushing my cart down the aisle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!! This post cracked me up. I had all but forgotten about the Lee VA. incident.
So, did you realize who it was at the point you saw them or was it Perez that made the connection for you?