Wednesday, December 5, 2007

This could have been a good blog entry . . .

I'm having considerable problems with my camera lately. It's not allowing me to transfer pictures to my computer. It's supposed to automatically upload the new images to the computer when I turn it on but apparently pissed off it's being used so much because it's stomping it's feet like a 2 year old and refusing to follow through with my requests. I took a great picture this morning and wanted to post it to the blog, but all you're gonna get is my rant about said camera because it's NOT COOPERATING!

But maybe, just maybe, if we can't fix it this will mean I can upgrade to a real camera soon. That would be thrilling beyond belief but expensive as hell. Once upon a time N wanted a camera with all the bells and whistles but that was before I ruined his camera and since then he has kind of given up on the dream. So if we did get a camera, I imagine it would be more for me than us. Who knows, maybe he would get the bug again . . .

I went to bed at 6pm last night. I had been feeling awful all day (all week actually) - migraine, sneezing, sniffling - and finally just cut my losses and told my body it could take a break from all things productive. Earlier in the day I had tried to curb the pain with a good dose of shopping but when I couldn't make a clear headed choice between that black patent leather clutch OR that black patent leather clutch I threw my hands in the air and went home. Today, i'm feeling considerably better although it's still touch and go. Hopefully i'll be back on my feet before too long.

Maybe tomorrow i'll write a real entry. . .

For now, I think i'm gonna go take some more ibprofuen & take a shower.

No comments: